Here are some clues:
1. She could speak five languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch and Italian.
2. Her dad was a Nazi sympathizer. She found this out when she was six. Her mother in turn divorced him
3. Her father was British and her mother was Dutch.
4. Before becoming an actress, she had trained to become a ballerina.
5. Hepburn was a lifelong introvert and was once quoted saying the following: "Be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.”
6. Although she hated Danish pastries, she had to eat one in her most famous film.
Answer: Audrey Hepburn (Scene above from Breakfast at Tiffany's)