Which French artist made this drawing of a Fox Terrier?
Here are are some clues:
1. This graphite drawing is from 1898.
2. This artist is known for his paintings of the night life scene in Parisian cafes and his cabaret posters.
3. He was a post-Impressionist.
4. He stood at 4 feet 8 inches.
5. His most famous painting is called Le Moulin Rouge.
Answer: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
Photo of Fox Terrier: https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/smooth-fox-terrier/
Image of At the Moulin Rouge: https://www.artic.edu/artworks/61128/at-the-moulin-rouge