Which ruler is shown ostrich hunting with his dogs on this fan?
Here are some clues:
1. This royal fan made of gold foil was found in a tomb.
2. The fan was used for leisure activities like banquets or festivals.
3. The gold represented wealth and royalty.
4. An inscription on the fan's shaft tell us it took place in a desert.
5. The king succeeded in killing two ostriches.
6. On the opposite side of the fan, the king carries feathers under his arm while his attendants transport the slaughtered birds.
7. This king died young.