Which breed did Helen Keller first introduce to America?
Updated: May 6
10 clues to help you guess:
1. Independent-thinking and hard-wired
2. Courageous, dignified, profoundly loyal
3. Quiet and fastidious
4. Wary of strangers
5. Alert expression - erect ears and dark, shining eyes show this
6. In WWII, returning GOs brought this breed back from the Pacific
7. This breed was developed in the early 17th c in northern Japan
8. This breed is venerated in Japan as a family protector and a symbol of good health, happiness and long life.