Updated: Apr 20
Still not sure?
Here are 10 Other Facts:
1. Lived in the palace with Chinese emperors
2. Most likely the product of crosses of two even older Sino-Tibetan breeds, the Lhaso Apso and the Pekingese
3. Owners of this breed include Queen Elizabeth II and Miley Cyrus
4. Called the Lion Dog
5. Has small dog syndrome
6. Affectionate, playful, outgoing
7. Good with children
8. A real lap dog
9. Won't need a daily run
10. Popular in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Answer: The Shi Tzu
(Tell us if you got it right)!
Top image (cropped): https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/shih-tzu/